Our school fete, this Saturday. It's huge.
The VCE music students are performing their solos in the Eurythmy Room at 1pm. Sam will be performing one or possibly two movements of 'Spring' from Vivaldi's Four Seasons. I've been rostered on for rubbish duty from 1 to 2pm. Sigh. Have to find someone to swap my shift with.
I think Tania's coming. Anyone else interested?
S
x
Suse, working all day otherwise I would. I came to the Briar Hill fair and bought stuff at the cake stall (biscotti and rocky road) and some nice beeswax candles. Looking down saw you deep in conversation with a few bods outside the music tent, so didn't want to interrupt. Good luck for this one!
ReplyDeleteOh man, you sooo should have come over and interrupted! I would have loved to have seen you, xx
ReplyDeleteI would love to come but have committed to taking photos at the local murnong (yam daisy) gathering, welcome to country and assorted other celebrations. Kind of a big deal around here. Also helping a neighbour with her ebay photos. Overcommitted, oh no.....
ReplyDelete