Wednesday, 7 September 2011

bookish

This one's mostly for Tania, but also for Gill and anyone else who's interested. Just wanted to say that I've updated my reading log on the blog (here) in case you would like some more recommendations. Because I'm sure you'll plough through the dozen I lent you in the blink of an eye.

And because I can't post without a photo, here's one that's on my Flickr but won't be making it onto my blog.

No!  I thought daisies were such bright, innocent, cheerful little flowers.

I titled it No! I thought daisies were such bright, innocent little flowers.

6 comments:

  1. That face ( I think) was about extreme Steiner post-birth practices, not practised by Suse or Tania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, not practised by me. There ain't no placenta in my freezer, honey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Tania have placenta in her freezer? I missed that conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think yourself lucky, Stomper. It's four and a bit years old.

    I'm with Gill - it's her carrying-the-stinky-placenta-around-in-a-bag-for-three-weeks reaction.

    Loving The Thirteenth Tale, Suse. Keep getting miffed when I waft off to sleep in the small hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep thinking of the flies. I had three height-of-summer births.

    The Thirteenth Tale is a ripper isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do things even last 4 and half years in the freezer? And what were/are you planning to do with it one day?

    ReplyDelete