Monday, 5 September 2011

Hello, test post

Cream is good. We love cream, especially with dessert. Dessert is made and eaten with relish at craft camp. Yum.

This is a test post, well der. I chose the name would you like cream with that as cream seemed to be a feature of this most recent craft camp. And also because that's what Stomper called her post craft post - beautifully capturing the zeitgeist. All the other more obvious names like "craft camp" were taken. I have set it up so that it isn't searchable. Once it doesn't look like total crap I will make it so my fello craft campers can read and post. 

10 comments:

  1. Wow, great minds think alike, that's what I called my Crarf Camp post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You great-minds-thinking-alike, cream-obsessed folk crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is magnificent.

    Hey Janet, can you feel that? That's me, giving you a hug and a kiss.

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet this is so EXCITING!
    Well done you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the name. Although I bet the name Crarf Camp wasn't taken.

    Well done Janet, you are Webmistress Extraordinaire.

    So, now do we just post links and stuff? I have no recipe this time as I was tealady not cook, but I can post links to the stuff that I talked [nonstop] about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps. I just love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say I didn't think of crarf camp..... I can change the name etc, or rather anyone can change anything given that you are all admins now. I guess we just put up what we think is relevant to our shared craft camp experience......Let the creative anarchy roll

    ReplyDelete
  8. About the banner, thanks Suse. I love that view and I had to go back quite a long way to find one that had nice colours....

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's perfect. And perfectly toned with the background colour. I would expect no less from an artiste such as yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janet - I keep meaning to tell you how fabulous I think you are - and then a kid sits on my head and requests raisin toast. Janet. I think you are fabulous. (I grabbed an opportunity while kid was sitting on loo. Apologies for the abundance of information).

    ReplyDelete