Hey Janet does the non-searchable element of this blog prevent it from giving out a feed? I tried to subscribe via Google Reader so that I know when y'all have posted but it doesn't really work....
Hmmm, shouldn't. I put it in my google reader and it worked. The feed should work as all the non-searching thingo does is tell the google bots nto go away. But if it doesn't work for you we can easily change so it is searchable.
I think we were all animatedly telling you about that blog. I think we're now the Official Fan Club...
ReplyDeleteI'm sure there were other good blogs mentioned too but I can't remember the details. Maybe someone will think of them and put them up here?
ReplyDeleteI've signed up as well.
ReplyDeleteHey Janet does the non-searchable element of this blog prevent it from giving out a feed? I tried to subscribe via Google Reader so that I know when y'all have posted but it doesn't really work....
I subscribed using bloglines and it worked. (I think).
ReplyDeleteHmmm, shouldn't. I put it in my google reader and it worked. The feed should work as all the non-searching thingo does is tell the google bots nto go away. But if it doesn't work for you we can easily change so it is searchable.
ReplyDeleteIt is working now. I swear it wasn't before though. Swear.
ReplyDelete